Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bianca

Here in the fashion capital of the world, there seem to be no rules. In the States, we stop wearing white pants after Labor Day. I've always thought this rule was ridiculous, especially when it is 95 degrees in September in Texas.

However, the Italians (both men and women) are wearing their white jeans through the winter with boots and sweaters. I am glad to see the rule does not apply here and I finally worked up the courage to try my white jeans in January. No one even gave me a second look. Totally normal.




In June, I saw a girl wearing knee high boots and a leather jacket. I think it is brilliant to dress for the weather (and for what looks cute) rather than following a rule.


1 comment:

  1. YAY! Finally a picture of Lauren! You look so CHIC! I love the look on you! ;) I think the white rule is outdated myself...

    ReplyDelete