Friday, June 25, 2010

A domani

It was difficult to sign in to write this update. Instead of clicking "Entra" it said Anmdelen or something like that. Anyway, it looks like I guessed right.
As you may have guessed, I'm in Germany. Everything is so organized (even with nice pretty bathrooms!) but I am looking forward to returning to the complicated chaos of home... Italy.
More updates soon. In the meantime, have you heard of the Sartorialist? I love his blog. He simply travels the world and photographs interesting outfits. I so enjoy the blog because I see these types of people daily but he seems to pick the best of the best. My husband is always pointing out people saying "hey, that guy could be on that blog you read"
A domani (until tomorrow)

3 comments:

  1. For those wondering whatever happened to Joey Lawrence (Blossom and I guess he had a five minute singing career) check out the Sartorialist blog and look at the picture underneath the heading:
    "Top Looks....Bottega Veneta, Milano"

    ReplyDelete
  2. And scroll down two pictures for a great shot of a headless UPS deliveryman carrying a purse and wearing sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, I want a daily caption for every time there is a new photo on his blog :-)

    I'm sure you would also enjoy his monthly column in GQ

    ReplyDelete