Friday, September 3, 2010

Un Altro Fiore (another flower)

I am realizing I've had a lot of posts about flowers. Am I turning into my mother???



Even so, today I am loving all the overflowing window boxes. Love that pop of color in the middle of the city.





This one was taken the morning after we arrived last year. I was so jetlagged I never even noticed the flowers. Actually saw them for the first time when I opened this photo.














Looks like this sad little flower box has been claimed by the cat.





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the flower boxes. I'm trying to convince Rod to put them on his workshop he is building.

    The world needs more women like your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To see the beauty of the world is to see God's handiwork - to compare yourself to your mother is quite the self-compliment (deserved, I might add).

    ReplyDelete